Updates 2/11/19

He had the lung tube inserted today. He also has an infection in his lungs. He is weak and upset. We are keeping one person at a time with him around the clock.

The sarcoma team spoke with me today, which was a heartbreaking conversation. I was told that this will probably be as good as he gets. Most likely he will decline to being asleep all the time. We can only switch to taking him home if he can be on lower oxygen. He has cancer is throughout his body. He will be moved to the palliative care unit at MD Anderson.

They have him hooked up to a variety of monitors and he hates all the cords on him. He is having a lot of panic attacks with breathing.

Our girls changed their flights and are staying in Houston. Their significant others are coming down later this week. My sister Terry also changed her flight and is staying.

Today we are seeing Jim’s cancer doctors too.

Keep praying ❤

20 Comments Add yours

1. Sending love and prayers.
    Wish this wasn’t so. Too very sad.
    I’m so sorry, Cindy.

2. Mary Horne says:

Cindy, we continue to pray for you and Robbie and Jim. This is so heartbreaking…sending you love and hugs!

3. Anna Macke says:

Hi, so the florist called me saying she couldn’t find the address. Robbie gave me this address:
    23622 Messina Harbor Dr
    Katy, TX 77493
    United States

Is this correct? Please let me know so I can tell her. Sorry to bother you with this; I just want to make sure Robbie gets his gifts.

1. Anna Macke says:

If you leave me the hospital room number and address, I could tell her to just deliver the flowers there.

1. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
        1515 Holcombe Blvd
        Houston, TX 77030
        Room G1247

4. Lisa Langford says:

Cindy, I am praying for you all. Please let me know if there is anything that you all need or that I can do for you.

5. Norm and Norma Vondra says:

How we wish things could be different. I can only imagine how gut-wrenching this has been. I’m so glad you all can be together–there’s nothing like family. Just know that we are all thinking of all of you, and praying for Robbie, Jim and you–

6. Rozie Waldron says:

Praying ❤

Liked by 1 person

7. My heart breaks for Robbie and the entire family. Please tell Robbie that Pastor Scott loves him and is asking God’s angels to surround Him.

1. Thank you Pastor Scott

8. Robin says:

My heart is aching for all of you right now! I am sending you so many warm thoughts and so many prayers and a lot of hugs.

Liked by 1 person

9. Frank, Karri, and family. says:

We are so very sorry that this is happening. Holding you all in our constant prayers. We love Robbie and your family. At a complete loss of anything else to say.

10. Lorie says:

Praying for Robbie and your family.