Sad Update 2/7/19

Robbie has been having trouble breathing, so they did scans and found that his left lung was full of fluid. A lung specialist did a procedure today and removed 600ml of fluid from his lung. His color is already much better. He was looking very gray.

The latest scans show that his cancer is spreading quickly and his Dr doesn’t recommend additional treatment. He told us that Robbie only has weeks to live and recommends hospice.

We are so heartbroken.

Tears ❤

14 Comments Add yours

1. Sandra Roberts says:

Keeping you all in my prayers.

2. Pam Harris says:

My heart hurts for you and your family. Prayers and hugs… 💙

1. Thank you Pam💜

3. Just broken hearted.

4. Kary Hansen says:

Sad just does not seem like a powerful enough word. These words find me heartbroken so I can not begin to imagine their weight on each of you. Praying for all of you. Prayers of peace and strength. Prayers for good days and good moments during the days. Prayers for pain free days.

1. ❤️. Thank you friend

5. Bill Silk says:

Mindy & I are heartbroken. Tears.
    Praying that your loving strength and God’s loving grace continue to surround and carry you and your family.

1. Thank you. Miss you both❤️

6. Mindy says:

Our hearts are heavy and our cheeks wet from tears. Robbie, you have shown us your courage and strength while fighting this wretched disease, and we will always smile and think of you whenever we see a sloth.

7. Melissa Cannistraro says:

I am heartbroken for you all. Please share with Robbie that he has made such an impact in our lives, through his story of fight and determination, along with his wonderful smile. Thank you for sharing all of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. My hope is for a peaceful end of life journey. God bless!

1. Thank you for all your support. ❤️