Back in the Hospital 12/24/18

We brought Robbie to the ER at MD Anderson this morning and they have admitted him. He has a fever and low phosphorus. He is being treated with IV antibiotics. They ran blood tests and took a lung X-ray. They will decide tomorrow if he needs to stay longer or can continue with treatment at home.

I have family pictures booked later this week, so hopefully that will still work out while everyone is home.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s