6 Months in Remission!

Robbie’s leg X-rays are good and his lungs are clear. Robbie continues to be in remission!!!!
Dr Lin our orthopedic surgeon wants to wait another three months with PT to see if that will help straighten his leg more before surgery. Next leg surgery if needed will be major with more risks, so Dr Lin doesn’t want to rush into it. Trying to get a new leg brace and fighting insurance over more PT.  
We are so Thankful!!!!!

4 Comments Add yours

  1. Anonymous says:

    YAY!! What a true Thanksgiving you will be having. Please consider a Go-fund-me or other fundraising area if need be. It would be tragic to need surgery just because you have not been able to get insurance to pay for PT.

    Like

  2. Thank you for always being so supportive.

    Like

  3. Pam says:

    Yahoo! What wonderful news! Kacey the Therapy Dog and her mom!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s