Robbie at OT/PT today.
We also saw Dr Lin, his orthopedic surgeon today. We continue to be on a “wait and see” mode. Dr Lin will check his leg again the end of next week. It will depend on how much regression in his leg if he’ll need additional treatment. He wants us to continue to work each day with his leg at home in addition to OT/PT at Anderson. We are waiting to find out when we can transfer PT and OT to Oklahoma. Our move date is on hold.
Robbie brought his jumbo sloth along to show his PT and OT today.