Robbie is checking out the fish at MD Anderson. He saw Dr Ratan today and the plan is one more round of chemo as soon as his blood counts are better. They are shooting for Mother’s day. This will be followed by various scans a few days later and if everything goes well, he will be on a 3 month schedule for the sarcoma center. Yay!!
His leg: The next hurdle is his leg. PT and OT continue, with little progress at this time. We will see Dr Lin towards the end of May and he will outline his plan for Robbie’s leg. After that we will have a better idea of when we can move home. Right now, we are hoping for sometime in June, but we will have to wait and see.