Waiting/ Update: Chemo Delayed 3/2/16

Update: 10:30 AM

Chemo is delayed due to low blood count. They plan to start him with chemo on Friday. 
8:00 AM 
Robbie finished bloodwork and now we are waiting in the sarcoma center for the results. If his white blood count is better, he will be put on the hospital list and we will wait for an open room. Last time it was 7PM before a room opened. If they are low, we will wait till noon for his next shot. 

2 thoughts on “Waiting/ Update: Chemo Delayed 3/2/16

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s