I’m having a hard time waiting and waiting for our local doctor office to get Robbie’s treatment started. He would have started last week, if we had stayed in Houston, so I hope we didn’t make a mistake to have treatment in OKC.
We called them from MD Anderson last week and the doctors have talked with each other. Today Jim called to see what was taking so long and they said….well…we lost the chemo orders from Anderson.
I just sent them another copy, but this doesn’t make me feel very confident. The doctor is great, so I’m hoping his office staff starts moving. This just adds to our stress!